• Complete a cohesive body of work with the support of Dot and fellow artists in the program
• Elevate songwriting and production abilities in Ableton Live 11, and work on new songs from the early writing stages through mixing and mastering a release-ready EP or Album
• Discover personal strengths and bring out your unique sound as a songwriter/producer
• Learn how to find your audience and collectors, build an authentic system of support, and explore different ways of releasing music in Web3
• Identify and address any fears or self-doubts that may be blocking your creative output or fullest expression
• Complete challenges and exercises that push you outside of your comfort zone and stretch your ideas
• Develop good workflow practices that align with your lifestyle and time constraints
• Produce visual content (artwork, short visuals or music videos, press photos) to accompany the EP or Album
• Create a business plan and brand profile
• Learn the basics of smart contracts, and explore different blockchains and platforms for minting your work (including setting up a drop on your own website)
• Understand the history and basics of blockchain technology, and craft a hybrid release strategy that uses tools in both Web2 and Web3 to share your work
• Twelve x 60-minute group video seminars, which will be recorded and made available to all participants following each session
• Writing exercises, meditations, and production assignments to be completed each week of the program
• Online support and feedback from Dot and fellow artists in the group
• Unlimited access to all tutorials in the Unspeakable Records Catalog, including the Ableton Live 11 Masterclass
• Weekday check-ins and accountability via the program’s Discord server
• Two x 45-minute private coaching sessions with Dot
• Three bonus guest seminars with notable artists and thought-leaders in the space (guests to be announced)
• Email access to Dot with 48-hour or less response time (M-F)
• List of additional reading and online resources to accompany the program
October 23rd 2023 - February 2nd 2024
Group video meetings scheduled every Tuesday at 6pm PST, with additional meeting times to be added depending on demand for other time zones.
All meetings and presentations are recorded; live participation is preferred but not necessary.
Guest seminars are subject to be scheduled on weekdays during the course, and will also be recorded.
The total cost of enrollment is $899 or 0.7 ETH, whichever form is preffered by the artist.
Monthly payment plans and financing is available for those paying in USD, please see the application form for details.
Apply now -->
About Dot -->
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.